Password protect your Office files (Word, Excel, Powerpoint)
Password protects your Office files (Word, Excel, PowerPoint etc. ...) may be recommended if you do not want everybody opens.
For this, a recording of your file in the window Save click on Tools and then click General Options ...
The following window appears:
You are asked if you want to protect it from changes or reading or 2.
Of course that can do more can do less, meaning that if you protect read-we cannot neither read nor modify (!) By cons if you protect it can be modified but not read modify this file in any case, it is always possible to rename it to create a clone with a different name.
It is possible to give a password for reading and another password to change
You are prompted for a confimation
Note once again your password
Now you want to open and work on this file.
On opening the file the password you requested:
- Password protect your Office files (Word, Excel, Powerpoint)
- How to password protect a zip file winrar - How-To - Compression
- Password protect open office spreadsheet - How-To - OpenOffice.org
- Password Protect Your OpenOffice Documents - How-To - OpenOffice.org
- How to password protect a folder in word - How-To - Privacy
- Macro to open password protected excel file - How-To - Excel