When I work on Photoshop, with what resolution should I set my image with the aim of providing professional print outs?
- 300 dpi or 300 pixels per inch. This is the minimum resolution to get professional print-outs.
- Note that the image must be saved in. TIF. This format renders the best quality but is also able to carry other information such as layers.
- Photoshop - Optimal printing resolution
- LibreOffice - Set the default resolution when printing bitmaps i - How-To - Office Software
- Photoshop CC - optimized for the creation of - How-To - Webmaster
- The optimized image could not be generated photoshop - How-To - Photoshop
- Print pattern 1 11 111 ✓ - Forum - Programming
- Disable print spooler windows 7 - How-To - Windows 7
This document, titled « Photoshop - Optimal printing resolution », is available under the Creative Commons license. Any copy, reuse, or modification of the content should be sufficiently credited to CCM (ccm.net).