I want to expand someselections by making them grow through their center. Is this possible with Photoshop?
When you draw the selection, simply hold down the ALT key. You can and, for example, draw an ellipse or rectangular selection through its center. Note that: you must release the mouse button before the ALT key to end the selection.
- Photoshop - Expand selection
- Photoshop multiple selections - How-To - Photoshop
- Photoshop - How to make perfectly round selections? - How-To - Photoshop
- Photoshop selective color greyed out ✓ - Forum - Software
- Select the logical structure of the hard disk from the following - How-To - Hard Disk Drive
- Vba select case like - How-To - Excel