To maximize the workspace, it is possible to go through the View menu and click on item screen size. The image occupies the entire space available depending on your screen and its resolution.
- Photoshop - Maximize the workspace
- Camera raw filter in photoshop cs3 - How-To - Photoshop
- Photoshop remove black background - How-To - Photoshop
- Scroll zoom photoshop - How-To - Photoshop
- Why is replace color grayed out in photoshop ✓ - Forum - Software
- How do you use the photoshop for various field? - How-To - Photoshop
This document, titled « Photoshop - Maximize the workspace », is available under the Creative Commons license. Any copy, reuse, or modification of the content should be sufficiently credited to CCM (ccm.net).