If you want to preserve the orignal quality of your jpeg files published online:
- Open Picasa >Click on the "Tools" Menu > options
- Select the WebAlbums tab
- Next to JPEG Quality, check the "preserve orignal image quality" option
- Validate with the OK button.
- Picasa 3 - Preserve the quality of your JPEG files
- Picasa 3 - Customize the options in the lower toolbar - How-To - Picasa
- Can a JPEG File Contain a Virus? - How-To - Myths and legends
- How to convert jpeg files into mp3 ✓ - Forum - Software
- 3 TB Toshiba external hard drive missing files backed up from m ✓ - Forum - Hard Drive/SSD
- Hitman 3 cheats - How-To - Video games
This document, titled « Picasa 3 - Preserve the quality of your JPEG files », is available under the Creative Commons license. Any copy, reuse, or modification of the content should be sufficiently credited to CCM (ccm.net).