- Open IrfanView
- Click on Option> Properties/Settings
- In the "Start/Exit options" section check the box next to "Only 1instance of IrfanView is active".
- IrfanView - Keep only one instance of the application active
- Application causes system to restart solution - How-To - Windows
- Internal application error ✓ - Forum - Software
- The application was unable to start correctly (0xc0000005) google chrome ✓ - Forum - Google Chrome
- Install application from tar.gz ubuntu - How-To - Ubuntu
- You do not have permission to open the application “google chrome”. ✓ - Forum - Google Chrome
This document, titled « IrfanView - Keep only one instance of the application active », is available under the Creative Commons license. Any copy, reuse, or modification of the content should be sufficiently credited to CCM (ccm.net).