To transfer PDF files from your PC to an iPad, you need to have iTunes installed on your PC, and install the CloudReaders "free application" your iPad. To do this, follow these steps:
- Connect your iPad to your PC using data cable
- Open iTunes on your PC
- Download CloudReaders from "App Store"
- To install the application on the iPad, in iTunes select your iPad in the "Devices" section, then click on "Applications"> select "CloudReaders", then click on the Add button.
In the window that opens, select the PDF document and click "Open." iTunes will sync with your iPad and transfer the PDF document.
To open the PDF document in your iPad: the home screen, click on the ClouReaders icon to have all the imported PDF documents displayed.
- Transfer PDF documents from your computer to your iPad
- How to take a screenshot of a pdf document - How-To - PDF
- Calibre - Convert PDF documents to iBooks (ePub) format - How-To - Software
- How To Protect Your PDF Documents Against Copying and Printing - How-To - PDF
- Auto Scroll in a PDF Document with Adobe Reader - How-To - PDF
- How do you spell check a pdf document - How-To - PDF