How I can burn a .AVI movie on a DVD with Nero Express
If you still don't have Nero Express on your computer,you can download Nero 10 (trial version for 15 days) and install it on your PC
- Once installed, follow these steps.
- Launch Nero Express (Start> All Programs> Nero> Nero 10> Nero Express)
- In the left pane click on "Data" and select "Data DVD"
- Click the Add button to select the video you want to record
- In the window that opens select the video and click "Add." Then close the window
- Click "Next"
- In the next window, if you do not want to create a disc label, uncheck the box "Print Label" and click on "Next"
- Make the settings you think appropriate and click on "Save"
- Enter a blank DVD and wait for Nero to carry out the burning process