This class implements a menu that is positioned at the location of the mouse.
It can also serve as a "Bubble" information menu:
Available on the leaves and UserForm.
It automatically closes whenever an action takes place, whether on the menu or elsewhere, in this case it return 0, it is also possible to add a timer x seconds to close automatically.
On a sheet, used as a bubble menu
On a UserForm, used as a "menu"
Tested under Excel 2000 and 2007.
The workbook for Excel 9 -03:
- Server 1: PopUpMenu.xls
The VB6 project.
- Server 1: TestMenuF.zip
This zip file contains: The modules and cls to be used in VB6 and Excel workbook 97-03
Private Server: PopUpMenu.zip
- VBA VB6 A "Float"type menu (PopUpMenu).
- VBA/VB6 - My Documents + Environment Variables - How-To - Languages
- VBA-VB6 - Read all directories files - How-To - Office Software
- VBA VB6 - When the test DIR (directory) goes down - How-To - Excel
- VBA.VB6 - Rounding Function (greater or less than n digits) - How-To - Programming
- VBA/VB6 - Select a list of files with Windows Explorer - How-To - Languages