If you have some high end equipment it is always interesting to exploit them to their maximum capacity. For example, if you have a good headphone set you can make use of the surround effects with VLC.
To enable this option:
- Open VLC, click on the Tools menu > Preferences
- Select the Audio tab
- In the right pane scroll to the Vizualization section and check the box next to "Headphone surround effect".
- Click on the Save button.
Photo by Dan Farrell on Unsplash
- Vlc stereo mode headphones
- Vlc headphone mode - Best answers
- Vlc dolby atmos for headphones - Best answers
- Vlc vr mode - How-To - VLC
- Micromax q402 headphone mode solution ✓ - Forum - Mobile
- Snapchat dark mode android - How-To - Snapchat
- Ps3 safe mode - How-To - PS3
- How to put ps4 in safe mode - How-To - Platform