Realplayer comes with some useful tools (even with the basic version) and one of them is the Realplayer Trimmer, which allows you to cut your video/audio files.
To access Trimmer:
Click on Start > Type "Real" in the search bar
Select Realplayer Trimmer from the list
The interface is quite simple and intuitive.
First select the type of media you want to cut, this can be done either by:
- Drag and drop the file directly on the program interface"
- Use the small dedicated button:
- And finally, from the Real player Library. Simply mouse over on an Item > Selet "More" > Trim Audio/video
- Once the file is loaded, simply make your cuts along "timeline" by moving the 2 sliders (located at each end).
- Click on the "Play" button (green one) to have a preview of your cut.
- If everything is fine for you simply click on the Save Trim button and select destination for the new file.
This document, titled « Cut your video or audio files with Realplayer », is available under the Creative Commons
license. Any copy, reuse, or modification of the content should be sufficiently credited to CCM