Once you've installed RealPlayer, you gain access to the RealPlayer Converter utility tool and as the name suggest allows you to convert your audio/video files to a formats compatible with portable devices, such as the iPod, PSP, Zune...etc
To access RealPlayer Converter
- Click on Start > Type "Real" in the search bar
- Select Realplayer Converter from the list
To add your files simply:
- Click on the Add button and make your selection
- Drag and drop the files over the program interface.
- Right click over an item in your Realplayer library > Convert to (Multiple selection allowed -Use the CTRL button)
Once your files are loaded (Note that you can add multiple files, both audio and videos), they shall be displayed in the program interface:
In the "Convert to" section select the type device for which you want to perform conversion:
Choose the destination folder:
Finally click on the "Start" button
Published by jak58
Latest update on March 10, 2011 at 01:40 PM by jak58.