The Galaxy Tab , the much acclaimed smart phone made by Samsung, is loaded with features. The Tab, like most phones from the brand, has two excellent cameras for an amazing user experience. Taking pictures with the front camera is easy and one just needs to activate this hardware to take pictures. The front camera in the Galaxy Tab can be activated from the 'Capture mode' menu in the camera application. Once the 'Self shot option' is selected, the camera is ready to be used.
To take a picture with the camera
- From the Home screen, go to Applications > Camera
- Click on "Capture mode" in the upper left corner and select "Self-Shot"
- Click on the camera icon to take a picture with the front camera
- Taking picture with the front camera on the Galaxy Tab
- How to recover deleted pictures on a camera - Guide
- How to upload pictures from camera to instagram - Guide
- How to save a pinterest picture to camera roll - Guide
- Camera deleted pictures recovery - Guide
- Why are my camera roll pictures blurry on snapchat - Guide