You can perform a Hard Reset, when your Galaxy tab is not starting. For other issues, opt for a soft reset
- First turn off your device.
- Press and hold the volume Up and Power button simultaneously for a couple of seconds
- Wait until the logo is sisplayed on the screen to release the Power button ( keep the volume button pressed)
- A system menu will then be displayed
- Move accross using the Volume up and Volume down button
- Select Wipe Data/Factory Reset and validate with the Power button.
This document, titled « Galaxy Tab - Hard Reset », is available under the Creative Commons
license. Any copy, reuse, or modification of the content should be sufficiently credited to CCM