Downloading images from the internet to your Samsung Galaxy tablet is very simple. If you want to find out how to do it, read on.
How to Download Images From the Internet on Samsung Galaxy Tab
If you are browsing the web with your Galaxy tab and find an interesting image, you’d like to save, you can easily download it to your device. Just follow these steps:
- Long-click on the image until a small dialog opens;
- Select Save Image to start the download;
- To find and view the image, go to the home screen and click on the Gallery icon and go to the Downloads.
Photo – Samsung.
- How to save pictures on a tablet from the internet
- How to save pictures on samsung tablet - Best answers
- How to save photos on samsung tablet - Best answers
- Where does skype save pictures - How-To - Skype
- How to save pictures from instagram on pc - Guide
- How to save picture as icon - How-To - Windows
- How to find saved passwords on samsung tablet - How-To - Android
- Auto save picture in messenger - Guide