- Open a new tab and type the following command:
- about: config
- Firefox will display a warning message. Click " I'll be careful, I promise! "
- In the filter field, type the following name:
- The default value of this entry is normally True, which means that each new tab will be opened next to the currently active one.
- Set the value to False, close " about:config" and restart Firefox.
- Firefox - Add new tabs to the end of the tab bar
- Firefox add new tab virus ✓ - Forum - Viruses/Security
- Firefox - Add the Properties command to the context menu - How-To - Mozilla Firefox
- How To Customize Firefox's New Tab Page - How-To - Mozilla Firefox
- Instagram Adds Activity Tab to Website - News
- Firefox hide tabs bar - How-To - Mozilla Firefox
This document, titled « Firefox - Add new tabs to the end of the tab bar », is available under the Creative Commons license. Any copy, reuse, or modification of the content should be sufficiently credited to CCM (ccm.net).