You can manually configure the amount of Memory allocate to Photoshop CS5:
- Click on the Edit Menu > Preferences > Performance
- This shall open up a new window. In the Memory Usage section move the slider button according to your preferences.
- Click on OK to validate.
- Photoshop CS5 - Manually adjust the Memory performance
- Enable Zoom Options via Scroll Wheel in Photoshop CS5 - How-To - Photoshop
- Photoshop CS5 - Change the units used for the rulers - How-To - Photoshop
- Windows Phone 8.1 - Manually adjust the brightness level - How-To - Mobile
- Photoshop there is not enough memory ram - How-To - Photoshop
- Adjusting virtual memory windows 10 - Guide
This document, titled « Photoshop CS5 - Manually adjust the Memory performance », is available under the Creative Commons license. Any copy, reuse, or modification of the content should be sufficiently credited to CCM (ccm.net).