You mail folder is usually located in: C:\Users\User_name\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows Live Mail
To change its location
- Click on File > Options > Mail
- Down in the "Advanced tab, you shall have the "Maintenance and Troubleshooting"section
- Click "Maintenance" and it shall open a new window
- Click on the "Store folder" button.
- In the new menu displaying the actual location of the mail folder, click on the "Change" button and replace the path by the one of your choice.
- Save your changes using the OK button.
- Windows Live Mail - Change the location of the "Store folder"
- How to change password in windows live mail 2011 ✓ - Forum - Viruses/Security
- Configure your Hotmail or Gmail account with Windows Live Mail - How-To - Hotmail
- Windows Live Mail - Report junk email to Microsoft - How-To - Internet
- Disable Save Copy of Sent Messages for Windows Live Mail - How-To - Internet
- Windows Live Mail - Application not found - How-To - Internet
This document, titled « Windows Live Mail - Change the location of the "Store folder" », is available under the Creative Commons license. Any copy, reuse, or modification of the content should be sufficiently credited to CCM (ccm.net).