All your browsing data can be manage via the Safari browser, to clear the cookies or browsing history:
- From the Home screen of your Device, tap on Settings >Safari
- In the left column (General Settings) you'll have these options:
- Clear History,
- Clear Cookies
- Clear Cache.
- Tap on the "Clear History" button and you'll have a small confirmation window. Tap on the "Clear" button.
- Repeat the operation for the other options.
- IPad - Clear cookies and browsing history
- Can't delete browsing history google chrome - Guide
- Internet explorer browsing history - Guide
- How to delete Facebook browsing history on Android - Guide
- How to clear your PS4 browsing history? - Guide
- How to clear your browsing history on PS3? - Guide
This document, titled « iPad - Clear cookies and browsing history », is available under the Creative Commons license. Any copy, reuse, or modification of the content should be sufficiently credited to CCM (ccm.net).