To change the units used for the ruler tools of Photoshop:
- Open Photoshop CS5
- Click on Edit > Preferences > Units & Rulers
- In the right-pane, next to "Rulers" use the drop-down menu to change the measurment units.
- Click on the "OK" button to validate.
- How to change language in photoshop cs5
- How to change distance unit in google map - Guide
- Adobe change measure units - How-To - PDF
- Enable Zoom Options via Scroll Wheel in Photoshop CS5 - How-To - Photoshop
- Photoshop CS5 - Manually adjust the Memory performance - How-To - Photoshop
- Change the Default Measurement Units on Foxit Reader - How-To - PDF
This document, titled « Photoshop CS5 - Change the units used for the rulers », is available under the Creative Commons license. Any copy, reuse, or modification of the content should be sufficiently credited to CCM (ccm.net).