If you want to save all your downloads in custom folder:
- Press CTRL + J to access the download manager
- Click on Add Task and this shall open a new dialog
- Next to "Save To:" click on Browse and select the folder of your choice.
- Maxthon download
- Change The Default Folder For Your Downloads - How-To - Download manager
- Change the Default Folder for Your Downloads in Opera - How-To - Opera
- Maxthon - Change the default search engine - How-To - Web Browser
- Nimbuzz - Select a default folder for your downloads - How-To - Instant Messaging
- BearShare - Change the default download folder - How-To - P2P
This document, titled « Maxthon - Change the default folder for your downloads », is available under the Creative Commons license. Any copy, reuse, or modification of the content should be sufficiently credited to CCM (ccm.net).