Transferring music from a computer to an iPod is fairly simple through iTunes,but the reverse pattern is much more complicated. The solution is to make use of Free Transpod.
The program only runs on Mac [OS X 10.5.8 and above] allows you to move your music ( MP3 , WAV , AIFF and M4A ) from the following devices:
- iPhone 3G, 3G and 4
- iPod Touch 1G, 2G, 3G and 4G
- iPod 5G
- iPod Nano 3G, 4G, 5G and 6G
- iPod Shuffle 3G and 4G
Click here to download.
- Free Transpod: Transfer music to your iPod and vice versa
- How do i transfer music from my ipod to itunes - How-To - iPod
- How to transfer music from windows media player to ipod without itunes ✓ - Forum - ITunes
- Transfer music from ipod to chromebook ✓ - Forum - IPod
- Transfer music to ipod without itunes ✓ - Forum - IPod
- Why can't i transfer music from itunes to my ipod ✓ - Forum - IPad/iPod/iPod Touch