If you have activated the Microphone boost (in the Windows settings) and that you are having troubles with your Skype calls then:
- Open Skype go to " Tools "->" Options "->" Audio ":
- Uncheck "Automatically adjust microphone settings" and then set the microphone volume up to 50% .
- Skype - Use custom Microphone settings
- Skype.com microphone settings - How-To - Skype
- Samsung smart tv microphone settings - How-To - Hardware
- Facebook microphone settings iphone - How-To - Social Media
- Opera microphone settings - How-To - Opera
- Bandicam microphone settings - How-To - Screen capture
This document, titled « Skype - Use custom Microphone settings », is available under the Creative Commons license. Any copy, reuse, or modification of the content should be sufficiently credited to CCM (ccm.net).