In the case that your not satisfied with the audio quality of your recorded CDs with RealPlayer, you can make use of the Error Correction feature:
This will slow down the recording process, but the quality of the recorded items will pe optimized
- Click on the Realplayer button >Preferences > CD >Advanced CD
- In the "Save CD Method" section, check the box next to "Use Error Correction"
- Click on Ok to validate.
- Realplayer - Use the Error Correction when recording audio CD
- ITunes - Enable error correction when importing audio CDs - How-To - iTunes
- How to send pre recorded audio file on instagram ✓ - Forum - Instagram
- Vlc record audio from youtube - How-To - VLC
- How to send recorded audio in gmail - Guide
- How to send recorded audio in messenger - Guide