If you want Winamp to automaically resume the playback of your podcasts (last played position) after each sessions:
- Open Winamp > click on Options > Preferences > Media Library > History
- In the right pane (Podcasts section), check the box next to "Enable 'Resume Playback' control for podcasts"
- Close the Preferences menu.
- Winamp - Automatically resume the playback of your podcasts
- Automatically resume playback when starting Amarok - How-To - Software
- FlashGet - Automatically resume downloads on startup - How-To - Download manager
- Orbit Downloader - Automatically resume unfinished tasks on program launch - How-To - Download manager
- Kmplayer resume playback - How-To - KMPlayer
- Potplayer resume playback - How-To - Daum PotPlayer
This document, titled « Winamp - Automatically resume the playback of your podcasts », is available under the Creative Commons license. Any copy, reuse, or modification of the content should be sufficiently credited to CCM (ccm.net).