You can configure SeaMonkey to launch several of its features at start-up, that is, the:
- The mail-client
- Web Browser
- Address book
To do this:
- Open SeaMonkey
- Click on the Edit Menu > Preferences > Appearance
- In the right pane, you'll have the " When SeaMonkey starts up, open"
- Simply check the options according to your preferences and validate with the OK button.
- SeaMonkey - Choose the features to be launched at start-up
- SeaMonkey - Disable the auto-scroll feature - How-To - SeaMonkey
- Nokia 105 and 130 Feature Phones Launched - News
- Sorry, this feature isn't available right now: an error occurred while processing this request. please try again later. ✓ - Forum - Facebook
- M1x launch date - Guide
- How to feature channels on youtube - Guide
This document, titled « SeaMonkey - Choose the features to be launched at start-up », is available under the Creative Commons license. Any copy, reuse, or modification of the content should be sufficiently credited to CCM (ccm.net).