If you want to have the notes and pop-ups to be included in your print-outs:
- Click on the Edit menu > Preferences > Commenting
- Check the box next to "Print Notes and Pop-ups"
- Click on OK to save your changes.
- Adobe Acrobat X - Include notes and popups while printing a docu
- Invalid plugin detected. adobe acrobat reader dc will quit - How-To - PDF
- Adobe acrobat reader change language - How-To - PDF
- Spell check in adobe acrobat - How-To - PDF
- Autosave adobe acrobat - How-To - PDF
- Adobe acrobat screenshot - How-To - PDF
This document, titled « Adobe Acrobat X - Include notes and popups while printing a docu », is available under the Creative Commons license. Any copy, reuse, or modification of the content should be sufficiently credited to CCM (ccm.net).