I have 4300 old applicant numbers which I need to check against 3300 new applicant numbers in two columns next to each other. Is there any formula under Excel to resolve this matter?
If two numbers are in adjacent columns you can use the match function.
- E.g, in cell c2 you can write this:
=IF(ISERROR(MATCH(B2,A:A,0)), "", MATCH(B2, A:A,0))
Solved by rizvisa1 on the forum.
- Excel - Search for duplicate in adjacent columns
- Vba excel search column for value - How-To - Excel
- Compare two columns in excel and remove duplicates ✓ - Forum - Excel
- Excel find similar text in two columns - How-To - Excel
- Excel formula to duplicate rows based on cell value ✓ - Forum - Excel
- Excel data validation list show 2 columns - How-To - Excel