Normally the option to include external URL (e.g absolute, shape http://site.tld/url) via
the function include is disabled by default in php5 versions, to activate this option on your server put these two lines in your php.ini :
allow_url_include = 1 allow_url_fopen = 1
For more information, see: https://www.php.net/ ... # ini.allow-url-fopen
Note that:it can be very dangerous to activate the option allow_url_include.
Indeed it may, in some cases, pose serious security vulnerabilities.
- PHP5 - Using an external URL with the include function
- Spybot S&D - Include inactive and external systems in your scans - How-To - Security
- Url manipulation attack - Articles
- My external hard disk is corrupted and unreadable ✓ - Forum - Hard Drive/SSD
- Wd external hard drive light on but not working ✓ - Forum - Hard Drive/SSD
- Folder not accessible external hard drive ✓ - Forum - Hard Drive/SSD