If you don't want IncrediMail to be automatically launched at start-up:
- Click on the Tools Menu > Options > General Tab
- In the "Application" section", uncheck "Launch IncrediMail on startup.
- Validate with the OK button.
- IncrediMail 2.0 - Remove from Startup
- IncrediMail 2.0 - Select a custom location for the data folder - How-To - Incredimail
- IncrediMail 2.0 - Work offline - How-To - Incredimail
- IncrediMail 2.0 - Disable notifications for new content - How-To - Incredimail
- How to remove QUAD AntiSpyware 184.108.40.206310 ✓ - Forum - Viruses/Security
- Intel undi pxe-2.0 (build 083) error on startup - Forum - Windows
This document, titled « IncrediMail 2.0 - Remove from Startup », is available under the Creative Commons license. Any copy, reuse, or modification of the content should be sufficiently credited to CCM (ccm.net).