Modify the delay at which IncrediMail check for new mails
To use a custom "Data Folder" for IncrediMail2:
- Click on the Tools Menu > Options > General Tab
- In the "Data Folder" section, click on the "Data Folder Settings"
- This shall opens up a new dialog.
- Click on the Change button and browse for the location of the new data folder
- Once done click on close and on OK to validate your settings.
- IncrediMail 2.0 - Select a custom location for the data folder
- IncrediMail 2.0 - Work offline - How-To - Incredimail
- IncrediMail 2.0 - Disable notifications for new content - How-To - Incredimail
- Samsung smart view 2.0 iphone - How-To - Mobile
- Webgl 2.0 - How-To - Google Chrome
- Pixel shader 2.0 - How-To - Graphic cards
This document, titled « IncrediMail 2.0 - Select a custom location for the data folder », is available under the Creative Commons license. Any copy, reuse, or modification of the content should be sufficiently credited to CCM (ccm.net).