I've been using iTunes on my PC without any problems for a long time. However once I wanted to change the language of Itunes (to put it in English)
- I went throught Edit, then Preferences to change the language and the operation was succesful.
- The only problem is that I can't revert back to French language.
- Start > Control Panel > "Uninstall a program"
- Left click on "iTunes" then and select "Repair"
- Wait for the pocedure to be completed and try to change the language again.
This document, titled « Unable to change language in Itunes », is available under the Creative Commons license. Any copy, reuse, or modification of the content should be sufficiently credited to CCM (ccm.net).