You can configure Incredimail to automatically delete bounced messages (junk).
- Click on Tools > Options > Security tab
- In "Bounce Settings" check "Delete a message after bouncing it"
- Click on OK
- Incredimail - Automatically delete bounced message
- How to recover automatically deleted spam messages ✓ - Forum - Gmail
- Messages that have been in spam more than 30 days will be automatically deleted. ✓ - Forum - Gmail
- How to retrieve deleted text messages from old nokia phone - How-To - Nokia
- How to retrieve deleted messages in old Nokia phone ✓ - Forum - Nokia
- How to delete all messages on viber - How-To - Mobile
This document, titled « Incredimail - Automatically delete bounced message », is available under the Creative Commons license. Any copy, reuse, or modification of the content should be sufficiently credited to CCM (ccm.net).