To disable the auto-scroll feature:
- Open SeaMonkey( browser)
- Type "about:config" in the Location Bar and press the Enter key
- In the Filter field enter "general.autoScroll"
- Once this entry is located double click on it to set its value to "False"
- Close the about:config window.
- SeaMonkey - Disable the auto-scroll feature
- Kingsoft Office Suite Free -Spreadsheets - Disable the auto-completion feature - How-To - Office Software
- Auto scroll pdf - Guide
- How to disable viber auto update - Guide
- How to disable idm auto download - Guide
- Firefox - Disable the session restore feature - How-To - Mozilla Firefox
This document, titled « SeaMonkey - Disable the auto-scroll feature », is available under the Creative Commons license. Any copy, reuse, or modification of the content should be sufficiently credited to CCM (ccm.net).