The new versions of Windows Media Player has an option,for activating automatically, the insertion of DRM in to files music without prompting you. These DRM limit the use of these sound files on other computer.(Can be played only on the PC on which they were encoded in 64 kb/s).
- To desactivate the DRM when importing music files:
- Go to the options of Windows Media Player.
- Disable the Copy protected music option.
- Encode with Windows Media Player without using DRM
- Windows media player cannot play the file because there is a problem with your sound device. there might not be a sound device i - Forum - Drivers
- Cast from windows media player to tv - How-To - Multimedia
- Windows media player network sharing service - How-To - Windows 7
- Sound device ✓ - Forum - Drivers
- How to transfer music from windows media player to ipod without itunes ✓ - Forum - ITunes