I'm trying to write a macro that allows to replicate value n times (input).
Let's say, I have a list
And I have to repeat it n (=4) times, the result should be in one column:
one one one one two two two two three three three three.
If your data is range from A1 to A3
Try this macro:
Sub test() Dim r As String, n As Integer n = InputBox("type number of times to be replicated") r = InputBox("the cells address whose values to be replciated, e.g A2 ") Range(Range(r).Offset(1, 0), Range(r).Offset(n - 1, 0)).EntireRow.Insert Range(r).Copy Range(Range(r).Offset(1, 0), Range(r).Offset(n - 1, 0)) End Sub
Thanks to venkat1926 for this tip on the forum.
- VBA - Duplicate a value n number of times
- How to duplicate a row in excel multiple times ✓ - Forum - Excel
- Vba duplicate sheet and rename ✓ - Forum - Excel
- VBA - how to replicate the value n times ✓ - Forum - Excel
- A macro to create new, copy and name worksheets based on a list ✓ - Forum - Excel
- Copy/paste a range 'n' times. ✓ - Forum - Excel