Manipulation performed under Windows XP professionnal SP2
- At startup enter the BIOS by pressing DEL
- Once in the BIOS go into Power Mangement >set up
- Go to Resume by alarm and set it as Enable
- Go into Date (of month) Alarm and enter the date of your choice
- Go in Time (hh: mm: ss) Alarm and enter the time at which you want your PC to start automatically
- Save the settings and exit the BIOS
Thanks to BOB73 for this tip.
- Windows XP schedule the startup of your PC
- Windows xp freezes on startup ✓ - Forum - Monitor
- Windows xp looping at startup ✓ - Forum - Windows XP
- Windows xp crashes on startup ✓ - Forum - Windows XP
- My computer is automatic reboot looping ✓ - Forum - Windows
- Windows xp bsod on startup ✓ - Forum - Windows XP
This document, titled « Windows XP schedule the startup of your PC », is available under the Creative Commons license. Any copy, reuse, or modification of the content should be sufficiently credited to CCM (ccm.net).