Nokia X3-02 users often face the problem of not being able to watch videos from YouTube. This problem is encountered due to some issues with the settings. Connectivity under a Wi-Fi network is a must. Streaming through Wi-Fi will make the Nokia X3-02 fit for watching videos from YouTube. For this, the users must make changes in the personal settings directory of the phone by adding web and streaming. Configuration of the internet connection along with the web settings in the phone is also required. Without any doubt, telephony innovations are of great use to all phone users.
I am unable to watch Youtube videos on my Nokia X3-02.
You can only watch videos from YouTube when connected under a Wifi network:
- Go to Menu > Settings > Personal Settings > Add Web and streaming
- Go back and select Configure your Internet connection
- Make sure it is properly configured
- Click Personal settings and then Internet > Web Settings > Configuration settings
- Make sure the settings are properly configured
- Go to Music > My Music > Play Media > Options > More > Downloads > Conf Streaming > Settings > Personal Settings and check these settings too