To access these settings
- Click on Start> type "mmsys.cpl" in the Search field and press the Enter key
- In the new window that opens up select the "Playback" tabs
- Select your playback device, (in most cases the Speakers)
- Click on the Properties button and this shall opens a new window
- Select the "Levels" tab
- From there move the slider button below "PC Beep " and select your custom level.
- Windows 7 - Reduce the sound level of PC Beeps
- Sound driver for windows 7 32-bit free download for pc ✓ - Forum - Audio
- Windows 7 hdmi no sound ✓ - Forum - Windows 7
- Windows 7 - Disable the sounds for Recycle bin - How-To - Windows 7
- Windows 7 - Reduce the size of the taskbar icons - How-To - Windows 7
- No sound on LCD TV - Desktop HDMI connection ✓ - Forum - Hardware
This document, titled « Windows 7 - Reduce the sound level of PC Beeps », is available under the Creative Commons license. Any copy, reuse, or modification of the content should be sufficiently credited to CCM (ccm.net).