Here is how to fix red eye in a photo. For this we shall use the free program Photoscape
Just follow these steps:
- Open Photoscape
- In the options menu that appears click on the "Editor"
- In the left column of the program interface, select the photo.
- The selected picture shall be displayed in the right pane, click on the tab "Tools." Then select the "Red Eye"
- Enclose each eye with a red rectangle by dragging the mouse, releasing it will correct the red eye.
- Save your photo and it's done
This document, titled « Photoscape - Fixing a red eye effect », is available under the Creative Commons
license. Any copy, reuse, or modification of the content should be sufficiently credited to CCM