If you want Antivir to automatically delete infected files:
- Right click on the tiny umbrella icon in the system tray > Configure Antivir
- Check "Expert Mode"
- Go to Scanner > Scan > Action on detection
- In the right pane switch mode from "Interactive" to "Automatic"
- Select your Primary action (in our case- delete)
- Check "Copy file to quarantine before action" to keep track of the potentially harmful files.
Note that the "Secondary action" is activated only if you use "repair" as primary one.
In the case the file can't be repaired , depending on how you configured the Secondary action, your Antivirus will either delete , ignore or send the file to quarantine.