If you want Antivir to automatically delete infected files:
- Right click on the tiny umbrella icon in the system tray > Configure Antivir
- Check "Expert Mode"
- Go to Scanner > Scan > Action on detection
- In the right pane switch mode from "Interactive" to "Automatic"
- Select your Primary action (in our case- delete)
- Check "Copy file to quarantine before action" to keep track of the potentially harmful files.
- Click on Ok to validate
Note that the "Secondary action" is activated only if you use "repair" as primary one.
In the case the file can't be repaired , depending on how you configured the Secondary action, your Antivirus will either delete , ignore or send the file to quarantine.
- Avira Antivir - Deleted infected items without confirmation
- How to recover deleted sent items in gmail - Guide
- How to delete multiple items from desktop - Guide
- How to delete recent items on mac - Guide
- Unable to delete folder (item cannot be found) ✓ - Forum - Windows
- Macro to delete duplicate items -Help please ✓ - Forum - Excel