To enable the scanning of all archive files, right click the umbrella icon in the system tray > Configure Antivir
- Check "Expert Mode"
- Go to Scanner > Scan > Archives
- In the "Archives settings" section, check "All archives types"
- Click on Ok to validate.
- Avira Antivir - Enable the scanning of all archive files
- Avira Antivir - Get a complete scan report - How-To - Antivirus
- Configure Avast to scan 7-zip archives during extraction - How-To - Avast
- Avira Antivir - Error loading system components - How-To - Antivirus
- Avira Antivir - Deleted infected items without confirmation - How-To - Antivirus
- Avira Antivir - Disable audio notifications - How-To - Antivirus
This document, titled « Avira Antivir - Enable the scanning of all archive files », is available under the Creative Commons license. Any copy, reuse, or modification of the content should be sufficiently credited to CCM (ccm.net).