If at the end of a scan process you wish Antivir to generate a complete report (with the logs of the scanned files, alerts...etc)
- Right click the small umbrella icon in the system tray > Configure Antivir
- Check "Expert Mode"
- Go to Scanner > Scan > Report
- In the "Reporting" section select "Complete"
- Validate with the OK button.
- Avira Antivir - Get a complete scan report
- Avira Antivir - Error loading system components - How-To - Antivirus
- Avira Antivir - Deleted infected items without confirmation - How-To - Antivirus
- Avira Antivir - Disable audio notifications - How-To - Antivirus
- Antivir Avira - disable the possibility to stop a scan process - How-To - Antivir
- Antivir Avira - Activate the Advanced process protection feature - How-To - Antivir
This document, titled « Avira Antivir - Get a complete scan report », is available under the Creative Commons license. Any copy, reuse, or modification of the content should be sufficiently credited to CCM (ccm.net).