In the case that you're getting some false positives with Antivir Avira, then may be you should lower the detection level of the "Advanced Heuristic Analysis and Detection" feature of your Antivirus
- Right click the Antivir icon in the system tray > Configure Antivir
- Check "Expert Mode"
- Go to Scanner > Scan > Heuristic
From there you can set the detection level to your convenience"
To disable this feature (not recommended) uncheck "Enable AHeAD".
- Avira Antivir - Modify the AHeAD detection level
- FireFox - Modify the default zoom levels - How-To - Mozilla Firefox
- Avira Antivir - Error loading system components - How-To - Antivirus
- Avira Antivir - Deleted infected items without confirmation - How-To - Antivirus
- Avira Antivir - Get a complete scan report - How-To - Antivirus
- Avira Antivir - Disable audio notifications - How-To - Antivirus