In this article you will learn how to reset Internet Explorer to its default settings. Upon resetting your browser all your personal information, custom settings, add-ons, toolbars will be removed!
- Close all running applications and then launch IE
- Click the Tools > Internet Options.
- Select the Advanced tab, and then click Reset.
- To remove personal data (browsing history,Accelerators ..etc) check "Delete personal settings":
- Click on the Reset button
- Once done click on OK and restart your browser.
- How to reset Internet Explorer?
- Internet Explorer - home page won't reset ✓ - Forum - Internet Explorer/Microsoft Edge
- Internet explorer history - How-To - Web
- Save password in internet explorer - How-To - Internet Explorer
- Internet explorer https not working - How-To - Internet Explorer
- Certificate errors internet explorer ✓ - Forum - Internet Explorer/Microsoft Edge
This document, titled « How to reset Internet Explorer? », is available under the Creative Commons license. Any copy, reuse, or modification of the content should be sufficiently credited to CCM (ccm.net).