I have a Sony Vaio Core laptop with i3 processor with Windows 7 installed on it. The problem is that the Wireless LED switches off unexpectedly and suddenly without any human intervention.
- Go to Sony support page
- Download the update and save it in the desktop, then install the update manually.
- After installing the update it's gonna ask you to restart the computer for the changes to take effect.
- Your Wireless adapter should work properly now.
- Sony Vaio- Wireless switches off unexpectedly
- Sony Vaio wireless switches off unexpectedly ✓ - Forum - WiFi
- Sony vaio wireless switch not working windows 10 ✓ - Forum - WiFi
- Sony Vaio WiFi not working after Win 10 upgrade ✓ - Forum - WiFi
- Sony vaio wireless switch not working ✓ - Forum - WiFi
- Sony Vaio Wireless Adaptor switch problems - Forum - WiFi
This document, titled « Sony Vaio- Wireless switches off unexpectedly », is available under the Creative Commons license. Any copy, reuse, or modification of the content should be sufficiently credited to CCM (ccm.net).