In the case that you don't to give anyone (including yourself) the opportunity to stop a scan process (once it began) , the proceed as below:
- Open the Antivir Avira control panel (desktop shortcut)
- Check "Expert Mode"
- Go to Scanner > Scan
- In the right pane ("Scan process" section) uncheck "Allow stopping the scanner")
- Validate with the OK button.
- Antivir Avira - disable the possibility to stop a scan process
- Antivir Avira - Disable the No update necessary notifications - How-To - Antivir
- Antivir Avira - Activate the Advanced process protection feature - How-To - Antivir
- Avira Antivir - Disable audio notifications - How-To - Antivirus
- Avira Antivir - Error loading system components - How-To - Antivirus
- Avira Antivir - Deleted infected items without confirmation - How-To - Antivirus
This document, titled « Antivir Avira - disable the possibility to stop a scan process », is available under the Creative Commons license. Any copy, reuse, or modification of the content should be sufficiently credited to CCM (ccm.net).