Enabling this feature will protect all the Antivir Avira processes (resource intensive):
- Open the Antivir Avira control panel (desktop shortcut)
- Check "Expert Mode"
- Go to: General > Security
- In the right pane ("Product Protection" section)
- Check "Advanced process protection"
- Click on OK to validate and reboot your PC.
- Antivir Avira - Activate the Advanced process protection feature
- Antivir Avira - disable the possibility to stop a scan process - How-To - Antivir
- Antivir Avira - Disable the No update necessary notifications - How-To - Antivir
- F-Secure Internet Security - Disable the Browsing protection feature - How-To - Security
- AVG PC TuneUp - Enable the password protection feature - How-To - Software
- Sorry, this feature isn't available right now: an error occurred while processing this request. please try again later. ✓ - Forum - Facebook
This document, titled « Antivir Avira - Activate the Advanced process protection feature », is available under the Creative Commons license. Any copy, reuse, or modification of the content should be sufficiently credited to CCM (ccm.net).