By default, iTunes imports music from CDs in the AAC format. However it is possible to configure it to import it into MP3 format . To do this:
- Open iTunes
- In the menu bar, click in the "iTunes> Preferences> General"
- In the General tab, click the button "Import Settings"
- In the window that opens, open the drop-down menu to the right of "Import Using" and select "MP3 Encoder." *Then click on "OK"
- Mac OS - Configure iTunes to import music from a CD to mp3
- How to Repair The Keychain Configuration on Mac OS - How-To - MacOS
- Import music from ipod to itunes - How-To - iPod
- Xvideoservicethief youtube video in punjabi song mp3 download mac os - Forum - Google Chrome
- How to reinstall mac os without disc - How-To - MacOS
- How to convert video from youtube to mp3 - Forum - Gmail
This document, titled « Mac OS - Configure iTunes to import music from a CD to mp3 », is available under the Creative Commons license. Any copy, reuse, or modification of the content should be sufficiently credited to CCM (ccm.net).