Under Mac OS 10.6.6, we can quickly access the desktop by simultaneously pressing Fn + F11 . But we can also configure the system to access the desktop by pressing a single key as the right command key (cmd), or better yet just passing the mouse over a corner of the screen.
To do this:
- Click on the block located in the upper left corner and select System Preferences> Exposé and Spaces "
- Under "Active Screen Corners" are 4 options, open the one in the corner and use the drop down menu to select the item to be accessed, for example on the right lower left and select "Desktop"
- Thereafter to access the Desktop just pass the mouse over the bottom right corner of the screen
- Mac OS 10.6.6: Quick access to the desktop
- Whatsapp web for mac os x 10.6.8 ✓ - Forum - MacOS
- Mac os x 10.6.8 factory reset - How-To - MacOS
- Mac os x 10.6 8 reinstall without disc - How-To - MacOS
- Mac OSX v10.6 - Disabling the root user - How-To - MacOS
- Xvideoservicethief youtube video in punjabi song mp3 download mac os - Forum - Google Chrome